Wednesday, May 07, 2008

PTZ Security Camera Testimonial

Merit Lilin 22X PTZA long time customer and owner of his own CCTV Security Camera Business in San Jose placed an order a few weeks back for a PTZ camera. This particular camera was to replace an existing PTZ that was intentionally destroyed by the workers at a packaging plant. The customer left me a voice mail and I thought it was worth passing on as a PTZ Testimonial: " Hey Andy it's Rudy, I just wanted to say thanks for that great PTZ camera. I installed it last week and the picture is amazing. I know you said this was the replacement model for the PTZ cameras we sold them a few years back, I think this new one is a Merit Lilin 7600NL. I think, but anyway I wanted to say thanks for hooking me up with such a nice camera. The image is super clear. The client loved it and they are very happy. So thanks again buddy, have a good day."

So the next time you are looking for a trusted CCTV supplier, remember that good advice and good service are still the cornerstones that allow good products to make your Security Camera System a success.

2 comments:

alexjsolis said...

PTZ cameras are the most solid on the market, allowing users more flexibility and the ability to monitor multiple locations from the same desk.

brandon is hardy said...

Good blogs about ptz security cameras this will be a very big help for me.