Friday, April 25, 2008

CCTV Security Camera Catches Theif Red Handed

Theives caught by CCTV Security CameraA unique feature that a CCTV monitoring firm has implemented has helped in the arrest of a materials theft who was stealing from a construction site. This CCTV monitoring firm was offering a very helpful and under-utilized service that was directly responsible for the burglars arrest. They had trained operators monitoring their CCTV Security Cameras and were able to see the theft live as it happened. The company acted accordingly and was able to contact the police and within 8 minutes of the report the police were able to catch the and arrest the thief.

Here is a quick video of how a GeoVision Security Camera System that has a live monitoring service might benefit you and your company.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am considering to buy a CCTV security camera for my business. There are so many thefts around nowadays and I really need to be secured in times like this. I am considering to purchase my item at www.closeoutcctv.com as they have some special offers now. Can you suggest also where to buy a GeoVision Security Camera system to which I am also considering.